Tuesday 1 June 2010

Sex And The City 2


On Saturday night, i saw the much awaited new SATC movie, and it was definitely worth the wait! Although it was much longer than expected, it did not disappoint! Like any other SATC fan, i was very excited to see the costumes which the characters wore, some which i envied over, others - well not quite so much (Carrie's hat when boarding the plane to Abu Dhabi, definitely comes to mind! Although i'm a fan of statement garments, i believe it was a bit too OTT!) One thing which always sticks in my mind was the beautiful printed hareem jumpsuit Carrie wore, i'm now on the hunt for one! Rumour has it that the cost of the wardrobe for the entire film was an estimated $10 million, which is not surprising as each character seemed to have a costume change every 2 minutes! (It really was like watching my own fairytale!) I am also a huge Aidan fan, and in this film he looked better than ever! Shame he wasn't in it for as long as i expected, but i won't give anything away just yet incase some of you haven't seen it yet!

By the way, how AMAZING is Kim Cattrall?! I admire her so much! I would not mind looking that hot when i'm in my mid 50s!

Oh and watching this film has made me want a pair of Christian Louboutin's so bad, anyone who wants to buy me a pair, feel free:)



No comments:

Post a Comment